The following opportunities for good quality experienced teaching and non-teaching staff are now available at Preston International School as listed below. If interested, please kindly follow the instructions below:
- Download and complete the relevant application form which can be found at the bottom of this page. Scan and email the completed pages to email@example.com.
- To deliver the hard copies, either send by courier to: The Proprietor, Preston International School, Km 6, Akure-Owo Road or hand deliver to the school's security post. (Please note that you may not be permitted to proceed beyond the gate).
- If shortlisted, you will be contacted and invited for an interview. If you do not hear from us, it means that you have not been shortlisted.
If successful, you will be joining a highly motivated staff team. It is therefore required that all Preston staff buy into the Preston philosophy and are sympathetic to the Christian ethos which the school seeks to promote. A high level of commitment is required and we strongly suggest that you familiarize yourself with the contents of this website and the over-arching vision of the school. We are looking for staff who are committed, flexible and prepared to go the extra mile and work as part of a team with a conscientious and positive approach.
Essential Criteria for all Posts
- Good decent dressing/appearance
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- ICT literate (including ability to use the internet, email etc)
- Good telephone manner and general etiquettes
Teaching Staff Vacancies
No vacancy at the moment.
Non-Teaching Staff Vacancies
- House Parents
- House Wardens
- Sales Girls/Sales Boys - to sell Preston Bread at kiosks at various locations within Akure. Salary plus commission based on sales.
Interviews will take place week beginning 2nd December 2019. Completed applications to be received latest by close of work on Friday 29th November 2019.
Click on the relevant Application Form: