VACANCIES NOW AT PRESTON (Updated 13/10/22)
If you have what it takes to make a significant difference in the lives of young people and contribute positively to the further growth and development of a vibrant and exciting Christian secondary school community with a great mission and vision, then your service is needed!
You are cordially invited to apply for the following leadership, teaching and non-teaching vacancies. Please kindly read the job description for each position below to ensure you are well qualified before applying. This vacancy page is updated regularly. Please feel free to keep checking back if the job you wish to apply for is not listed below.
SECONDARY SCHOOL VACANCIES
- Vice Principal (Academics)
- Teacher of ICT & Data Processing
- Teacher of P.H.E (Physical & Health Education)
- Teacher of Fine Art (Cultural & Creative Arts)
- ICT Manager
(Interviews commence week beginning 17th October, 2022)
PRIMARY SCHOOL SECTION VACANCIES
No vacancies currently.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications can be submitted in any of the following ways:
1. Hard copies can be printed, manually completed and sent to the school or submitted at the gate. Download the relevant form below.
2. Follow the link to complete an online Staff Application Form and submit online.
Interviews are ongoing and as such, there is no closing date announced, but once an appointment has been made, the vacancy will be removed here. It is therefore advisable to apply promptly.
Click on the relevant Application Form: