Admissions for 2020/21- Online
COVID-19 SITUATION UPDATE
Due to the global pandemic and the closure of schools in the country, we are now conducting our entrance examination as an online CBT (Computer Basted Testing) examination as we are presently unable to hold exams in our various centres as usual. Using Zoom and other conferencing tools, we are also conducting face-to-face virtual interviews all from the comfort of the applicant’s home.
We have successfully completed the first online exam which took place on Saturday 16th March 2020. We are aware that many of our prospective candidate missed the exam as they had not handed in their forms and we were unable to reach them. We have therefore scheduled the following dates for the online exams and interviews:
- Saturday 30th May 2020
- Saturday 13th June 2020
- Saturday 27th June 2020
- Saturday 11th July 2020
- Saturday 25th July 2020
- Saturday 8th August 2020
Also, you can fill the online admission form by clicking here for the Online Admission Form for 2020/21 Session or the tab on the right side of this page and a member of our team will contact you to discuss further details with you.
COVID-19 SPECIAL OFFER (APPLY FOR FREE): In keeping with the spirit of the times, we will be returning the N10,000 application fee upon admission into the school (as a cash-back offer). However, this offer applies to applications made from 18th May 2020 only.
Our admission criteria however remains unchanged as stated below:
- AGE: Pupils must be at least 10 years old before the resumption date of Saturday 5th September, 2020.
- CLASS: Pupils must have completed at least Primary five (5) before they can be considered for admission.
- SELECTION PROCESS: Before pupils can be admitted, they must sit and pass the entrance examination comprising of questions in Mathematics, English and General Aptitude. They will also be interviewed. Past question papers are NOT made available to candidates.
- INDEPENDENCE: Pupils must be able to wash their own clothes, look after themselves and keep their belongings clean and tidy.
- HEALTH: As a fully residential boarding school, pupils are required to be in a good state of health in order to be able to cope with the demands and requirements of living with minimal support in a boarding school. Therefore, pupils who have conditions which require such special care and attention for which we may not have the facilities or the skills with which to look after them satisfactorily may not be admitted.
- TRANSFER STUDENTS: Students on transfer from other schools are required to produce their transfer certificate / testimonial / letter of recommendation from their previous schools
Should you still require any further clarifications, please telephone 08024317643, 08054150117, 08060805202 or email email@example.com