Admissions for 2021/22 - Now Open
We are pleased to open up our admissions process for the sixteenth time. We are indeed grateful to God and to you our prospective and returning parents for your trust in considering Preston International School as the alma mater of your child(ren). Please find below the steps to take to gain admission into our school. This year we are offering both online entrance exams and physical in-person entrance exams at any of our examination centres.
- Age: Students must be at least 10 years old before the resumption date.
- Class: Pupils must have completed at least Primary five (5) before they can be considered for admission.
- Selection Process: Before pupils can be admitted, they must sit and pass a written examination comprising of questions in Mathematics, English and General Knowledge. They will also attend an interview after writing the examination.
- Independence: Pupils must be able to wash their own clothes, look after themselves and keep their belongings safe, clean and tidy.
- Health: As a fully residential, boarding school, pupils are required to be in a good state of health in order to be able to cope with the demands and requirements of living with minimal support in a boarding school. Therefore, pupils who have conditions which require such special care and attention for which we may not have the facilities or the skills with which to look after them satisfactorily may not be admitted. Failure to declare such health conditions prior to admission being offered may lead to withdrawal of the admission offer at any point in the academic year.
- Transfer Students: Students on transfer from other schools are required to produce their transfer certificate / testimonial / letter of recommendation from their previous schools
Application can be made by purchasing the admission forms and prospectus from any of our centres listed below or by filling the online form here for the Online Admission Form for 2020/21 Session. The application fee of N10,000 (Ten thousand Naira only) applies for both physical and online applications and should be paid into the account below. Payments are to be made in the name of the child.
BANK: GUARANTY TRUST BANK
ACCOUNT NO. 0223717243
ACCOUNT NAME: PRESTON INTERNATIONAL SCHOOLS LTD
The evidence of payment (teller or online transfer receipt) should be produced at the centre to collect the form. Forms must be returned to the centre where it was purchased at least a week before the examination and must be addressed to Student Admissions Office, Preston International School, P.M.B. 786, Akure, Ondo State.
EXAMINATION CENTRES & EXAMINATION DATES
The entrance examination can be written at the examination centres below or online from the comfort of your home. The dates for the physical and online entrance examinations are stated below. Please kindly indicate your choice clearly on the admission form.
Olumawu Basic Education School
92, Adetokunbo Ademola Crescent,
By AP Plaza, Wuse II,
Preston International School
Km 6, Akure-Owo Road,
Sanvee International School
Plot H50, Ewet Housing Estate,
Akwa Ibom State
God’s Wisdom International N/P School,
P.O. Box 2636, Umuemeli Street,
Okpuno, Umuenem, Otolo-Nnewi
G.R.A. Benin City,
Chryolite Children School
3, Ibitomisi Crescent,
32, Osuntokun Avenue
Mahnatez Int’l School
No. 1, Kings Plaza, Alafin Avenue,
Behind Total Filling Station,
Oluyole Estate, Ibadan,
2, Amara Olu Street,
Off Lateef Jakande Road,
Abba’s Heart Montessori School
Km 43, Lekki-Epe Express Way,
Opposite Eko Akete,
The Grove School
Woji Road, GRA Phase II,
Physical / In-Person Option: The entrance examination and interviews will be held at the various examination centres on the following dates:
- Saturday, 6th March, 2021 (9.00a.m.) (All Centres)
- Saturday 15th May, 2021 (9.00a.m.) (All Centres)
- Saturday, 7th August, 2021 (9.00a.m.) (SUPPLEMENTARY EXAM) which will be held ONLY on the premises of Preston International School, Akure.
All Covid-19 protocols shall be strictly adhered to and enforced. Please kindly note:
- No face mask, no entry.
- Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water
- Minimum of 2m social distancing must be observed.
- All candidates and accompanying parents must submit to temperature checks.
Online Option: The entrance examination and interviews will be held on the following dates:
- Saturday, 13th March, 2021 (9.00a.m.)
- Saturday, 27th March, 2021 (9.00a.m.)
- Saturday, 24th April, 2021 (9.00a.m.)
- Saturday, 22nd May, 2021 (9.00a.m.)
- Saturday, 19th June, 2021 (9.00a.m.)
- Saturday, 3rd July, 2021 (9.00a.m.)
- Saturday, 24th July, 2021 (9.00a.m.)
For the online examination, candidates will need a device with internet connection. A password to access the exam online will be sent to parents. Our technical team will be on hand to give online support throughout the duration of the examination. Thank you for choosing us.
Should you still require any further clarifications, please telephone 08024317643, 08054150117, 08060805202 or email email@example.com