The following opportunities for good quality experienced teaching and non-teaching staff are now available at Preston International School as listed below. If interested, please kindly follow the instructions below:
- Download and complete the relevant application form which can be found at the bottom of this page. Scan and email the completed pages to email@example.com.
- To deliver the hard copies, either send by courier to: The Proprietor, Preston International School, Km 6, Akure-Owo Road or hand deliver to the school's security post. (Please note that you may not be permitted to proceed beyond the gate).
- If shortlisted, you will be contacted and invited for an interview. If you do not hear from us, it means that you have not been shortlisted.
If successful, you will be joining a highly motivated staff team. It is therefore required that all Preston staff buy into the Preston philosophy and are sympathetic to the Christian ethos which the school seeks to promote. A high level of commitment is required and we strongly suggest that you familiarize yourself with the contents of this website and the over-arching vision of the school. We are looking for staff who are committed, flexible and prepared to go the extra mile and work as part of a team with a conscientious and positive approach.
Essential Criteria for all Posts
- Good decent dressing/appearance
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- ICT literate (including ability to use the internet, email etc)
- Good telephone manner and general etiquettes
Teaching Staff Vacancies
Experienced teachers required with the added advantage of experience in delivering the Cambridge IGCSE curriculum/syllabus.
- ICT/Data Processing Teacher
- Physics & Maths Teacher
Non-Teaching Staff Vacancies
- House Parents (Male & Female) - We are offering committed and passionate ladies and gentlemen who will like to develop their track record and skills in working with exciting young people in a vibrant and dynamic environment the opportunities to work as full-time house parents. This position comes with free accommodation and feeding. Due to its urgency, please kindly send your completed 'Non-teaching Application Form' to firstname.lastname@example.org by 17th August 2019.
Click on the relevant Application Form: