The following opportunities for good quality experienced teaching and non-teaching staff are now available at Preston International School as listed below. If interested, please kindly follow the instructions below:
- Download and complete the relevant application form which can be found at the bottom of this page. Scan and email the completed pages to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To deliver the hard copies, either send by courier to: The Proprietor, Preston International School, Km 6, Akure-Owo Road or hand deliver to the school's security post. (Please note that you may not be permitted to proceed beyond the gate).
- If shortlisted, you will be contacted and invited for an interview. If you do not hear from us, it means that you have not been shortlisted.
If successful, you will be joining a highly motivated staff team. It is therefore required that all Preston staff buy into the Preston philosophy and are sympathetic to the Christian ethos which the school seeks to promote. A high level of commitment is required and we strongly suggest that you familiarize yourself with the contents of this website and the over-arching vision of the school. We are looking for staff who are committed, flexible and prepared to go the extra mile and work as part of a team with a conscientious and positive approach.
Essential Criteria for all Posts
- Good decent dressing/appearance
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- ICT literate (including ability to use the internet, email etc)
- Good telephone manner and general etiquettes
Teaching Staff Vacancies
Experienced teachers required with the added advantage of experience in delivering the Cambridge IGCSE curriculum/syllabus.
- No Vacancies
Non-Teaching Staff Vacancies
- No Vacancies.
Click on the relevant Application Form: