Admissions for 2017 September is now open...
- AGE: Pupils must be at least 10 years old before the resumption date of Saturday 9th September, 2017.
- CLASS: Pupils must have completed at least Primary five (5) before they can be considered for admission.
- SELECTION PROCESS: Before pupils can be admitted, they must sit and pass a written examination comprising of questions in Mathematics, English and General Aptitude. They will also attend a selection interview after writing the examination. Past question papers are NOT made available to candidates.
- INDEPENDENCE: Pupils must be able to wash their own clothes, look after themselves and keep their belongings clean and tidy.
- HEALTH: As a fully residential boarding school, pupils are required to be in a good state of health in order to be able to cope wih the demands and requirements of living with minimal support in a boarding school. Therefore, pupils who have conditions which require such special care and attention for which we may not have the facilities or the skills with which to look after them satisfactorily may not be admitted.
To download the admission form from website: Click on the link at the bottom of this page to download the Admission Form and Prospectus. Pay the Application Fee of N10,000 (Ten thousand Naira only) to Preston International Schools Ltd. account number 0009743538 at any Diamond Bank branch. Attach teller to the completed form and return to any of the centres listed below.
- To purchase from one of the centres: Pay the Application Fee of N10,000 (Ten thousand Naira only) to Preston International Schools Ltd. account number 0009743538 at any Diamond Bank branch. With the teller, purchase a form from any of the centres listed below. Complete form and attach teller. Return completed form to the purchasing centre or bring it along to the centre on the day of the exams.
The Entrance Examination and Interview will be held on the following dates:
- Saturday 4th March, 2017 (9.00a.m.) (All Centres)
- Saturday 6th May, 2017 (9.00a.m.) (Exams will be held at Lagos, Akure & Port-Harcourt centres only)
- Saturday 5th August, 2017 (9.00a.m.) (SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATION) which will be held only at the site of Preston International School, Akure.
- Sit the entrance exam and attend the interview.
- Letter of admission is issued – depending on performance in the examination and interview.
- Non-refundable deposit is paid to secure the admission and all other necessary information will be given.
- Also, please kindly enclose a self-addressed stamped envelope with completed form.
- Completed forms must be addressed to:
Student Admissions Office,
Preston International School,
Km 6, Akure-Owo Road,
P.M.B. 786, Akure, Ondo State.
LAGOS - Tomobid School, 2, Amara Olu Street, Off Lateef Jakande Road, Agidingbi, Lagos.
AKURE - Preston International School, Km 6, Akure-Owo Road, Oba-Ile, Akure
PORT HARCOURT - The Grove School, Woji Road, GRA Phase II, Port Harcourt
WARRI - Lakeland School, Ogunu, P.O. Box 1005, Warri
ABUJA - Olumawu Nursery & Primary School, Opposite CBN Quarters, Adjacent to AP Plaza, Adetokunbo Ademola Way, Wuse II, Abuja
Should you still require any further clarifications, please telephone 08024317643, 08054150117, 08060805202 or email firstname.lastname@example.org